Welcome to the Community Counseling Institute (CCI).
We provide an easy and effective way to receive education and treatment
services for drug use problems. Stop by our location and get a walk-in assessment or a free consultation. Drug
assessments for youth under age 21 are provided at no charge.
CCI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and donations are tax
deductible and appreciated.
Mission Statement :
We are a client-centered agency that provides a full range of education and treatment services for youth, adults and
families impacted by substance abuse.
We provide services to a culturally diverse population that includes individuals
at all income levels.
We Believe :
- Chemical dependency is a primary, chronic, progressive, and fatal disease if not treated properly with therapy,
guidance, support and abstinence from mind-altering drugs.
- Recovery is possible if treatment addresses family history, mental state of mind, relationships, and the cultural
forces that act on the individual.
- Substance abuse is a pattern of use that can be broken with an effective treatment program.
- Substance misuse can be addressed through education and prevention.
- Intervention with the cooperation of family, friends and community support can make a difference and break the
cycle of addiction.
Alcohol and Drug Information School
The ADIS is offered on the second Saturday of the month from 9-5 pm. The cost
is $70 in advance. The workshop focuses on the impact of drug use on decision
Driving Directions :
- I-5 South to Tacoma
- Exit I-705 to City Center (Exit #133)
- Turn left on East 26th to Pacific Avenue
- Go to 25th and turn left and go up the hill to Tacoma Avenue South and
- We are on the right hand side of the street and provide free parking.
Community Counseling Institute
"Strengthening Families and Communities"
Home / Services
/ News / Resources
Donations / About Us
/ Contact Us